Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the El Septimo UK Ltd website. By browsing and using our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
"El Septimo UK Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of ww.el-septimo.co.uk whose registered office is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. We are registered with Companies House, number 09691988. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without El Septimo UK Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Conditions of Sale
Please note that it isagainst the law for us to sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 18.
When you place an online order with El Septimo UK Ltd you are legally confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. El Septimo UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel any orders at its sole discretion.
Placing an Order
- At El Septimo UK Ltd we aim to make your shopping experience as luxurious and secure as possible. To place an order simply select the cigars you wish to purchase, confirm the number of cigars in a box required, indicate the total number of boxes required, and add to your shopping cart. Once you have finished, proceed to checkout for delivery and payment options.
- We make every effort to ensure that prices and descriptions of goods shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order, and includes VAT. The price of the goods will be as shown on the checkout page of our website when you place your order. We will charge you this amount.
- In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
- Once your order has been accepted and payment successfully processed, an electronic invoice will be automatically emailed to you. This will serve as your proof of purchase. Please keep this safe as this will contain your online order reference number, this may be required in the future.
- When you place an online order with El Septimo UK Ltd you are legally confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. El Septimo UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel any orders at its sole discretion.
- Orders placed online are considered an offer of purchase, and are subject to acceptance and availability. We are not obliged to accept your order. No contract exists between you and us until we notify you that we have accepted your order and are ready to deliver the goods.
- As the customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided regarding your address, personal details, delivery address and payment method are correct and accurate. If any of these details change, you must notify our customer services team immediately.
- You may pay a delivery charge for the goods as indicated on our website, on the checkout page, unless stated otherwise.
- We will deliver the goods you order to the delivery address you provide when placing your order.
- If you provide an incorrect or incomplete delivery address, and we are unable to make delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case we will refund the price of the goods, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount paid, by you or us, for delivery. The minimum delivery amount will be GBP 30.00.
- If some of the goods you ordered are not available we may deliver part of your order. We will deliver the rest of the order as soon as possible afterwards at no cost.
- If there is nobody available to accept the delivery when our courier arrives, the courier will keep the goods for up to two days and you can arrange for a new delivery date. After two days we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case we will refund the price of the goods, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount paid, by you or us, for delivery. The minimum delivery amount will be GBP 30.00.
- If your parcel does not arrive within the expected time frame, please notify us immediately. Failure to do so affects our ability to trace the parcel and go on to issue any refund and or replacement that may be due to you.
If you wish to cancel your online order you must do so within 12 hours of the time of placing the order by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
El Septimo takes great care to ensure that all cigars are produced to exceptionally high standards. If you discover a manufacturing defect upon receipt of delivery of any of your items, please call or e-mail customer services immediately for guidance on how to proceed. Contact details can be found on our ‘Contact Us’ page. Please note, no goods will be exchanged if returned without our approval, it is therefore essential that you contact us immediately for guidance on how to proceed.
When contacting our customer services team, please have the following information to hand:
- Your name, delivery address, e-mail address and date order placed and delivered
- Your online order reference which you will find on your invoice
- A detailed overview of what is damaged, where its is damaged, and how it was damaged accompanied by supporting photographs of the damaged goods
Please ensure you obtain proof of postage from your Post Office as we cannot accept liability for loss or damage in transit. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We strongly recommend, when returning goods, that you insure them for their full value.
El Septimo UK Ltd undertakes no warranty to exchange items outside of a reasonable time period, or where product return is received without a clear manufacturing defect. Items that are not deemed faulty will be returned to you. Liability for any claim will not exceed the purchase value of the product.
Please note than an exchange is only offered when your receipt of purchase is within 30 days. Please note we will exchange goods only.
Wrong items received / faulty goods
- Upon receipt of delivery please check your goods carefully. It is essential you pay particular attention to the quality of the packaging upon delivery in the presence of the courier conducting the delivery. The packaging should be wholly intact with no visual damage. It is your responsibility to carry out this check.
- If damaged you must notify the courier immediately. Failure to do so will affect our ability to provide you with an exchange later on.
- If you have received the wrong item or have discovered a fault, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. It will be necessary to return the wrong item received before we can dispatch the correct one to you – see Returns Policy above. You will need to contact us at email@example.com if your product has a fault, and we will advise on the procedure to follow – see Returns Policy above.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity.
Privacy and security
Please read our privacy and security policy
Links to other external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly El Septimo UK Ltd cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on such other sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st of October 2015.
What we may collect:
- Name and job title,
- Contact information including email address,
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Kindly note that we do not collect card payment data. They are processed and retained by our partner Worldpay (the UK leading online payment provider – data as of October 2015).
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.